Pinpoint Scotland Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2014.
Your subscription Order
If placing an order on-line for magazine subscriptions, supplements, books or back issues, you are accepting our terms and conditions as laid out throughout this document. Postage and packaging is included within the subscription fee, it may vary on books, supplements and back issues. All fees will be debited in Pounds Sterling.
Debit or credit cards we accept: Visa debit, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Solo, & Maestro
An email will be sent to confirm your order, and orders received in the second month of the magazine issue will receive the next issue unless notified by email.
If paying by direct debit, please note that Pinpoint Scotland Ltd has appointed the BACS Approved Direct Debit Bureau, Eazy Collect Services Limited (www.eazycollect.co.uk), to collect your payments. Pinpoint Scotland Ltd will be shown on your bank statement for these direct debit payments.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you wish to cancel your subscription at anytime, please do so in writing to Subscriptions Department, Pinpoint Scotland Ltd, 9 Gayfield Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3NT, UK or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The remainder of the subscription value will be refunded, less £4 administration charge.
What we collect We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather :
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.